Dear company representatives!
Thank you for your interest in our run and your willingness to help people with disabilities and after mastectomy!
Whether your company wants to take part in the race in Krakow or compete virtually, here you will find links to the most important content that can be useful for registration, recruiting participants in your company, informing about the run and its beneficiaries.
- Rules of participation in the Poland Business Run 2023
- Register to our system (if you want to add a team for the first time)
- Login to our system (if you already have an account from previous years)
- Beneficiaries of the Poland Business Run 2023
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Running packages (options available, package contents, prices)
- Join the Facebook event to stay up to date!
- Read press releases - use them to spread the word about the run at your company
- Become a sponsor
- Poland Business Run logo and sample photos
- Jan Folga invites to take part in the Poland Business Run 2023
- You run - you help. It's that simple! - animation
We have scheduled a series of online meetings in Microsoft Teams regarding company participation in the Poland Business Run 2023. Mark the following dates in your calendar.
- 12.04.2023, 13:00 - Everything you need to know about the Poland Business Run 2023
- 08.05.2023, 13:00 - How to register for the Poland Business Run 2023
- 25.05.2023, 13:00 - Poland Business Run 2023 in internal communication
- 23.08.2023, 13:00 - Prepare for the Poland Business Run 2023
The meetings will be held in Polish. Later they will be made available with subtitles in English.
Below you will find downloadable graphic materials. We warmly encourage you to communicate your participation in the Poland Business Run!
If you need additional information or graphics, we will be happy to prepare them for you. Please contact Joanna Wojtuń at [email protected] and tell us about the materials you need.