Once again we are running to provide prostheses, wheelchairs and rehabilitation for our beneficiaries!
Start already on 4 September 2022.
Runner, check out what you need to know!
Competition in Krakow - highlights
1. Starting packages of your team must be collected in person at the Event Office located in the Cracovia Hall, al. Marszałka Ferdynanda Focha 40. Dates and conditions for collecting the starting packages can be found here: https://polandbusinessrun.pl/en/news/starting-packages-check-out-what-you-need-to-know
2. The route of the Run will be mapped out in the area of Krakow's Błonia. The start and finish line will be located at the level of Cracovia Hall (al. Focha 40).
3. The Poland Business Run in Krakow will take place on 4 September and will be divided into 2 starting rounds:
- The start of the first round will be at 10:00 (starting numbers 1 to 1000). The start will be preceded by a briefing of captains. Competitors starting in the first leg must arrive at the start at 9:45.
- The start of the second round will be at 13:30 (starting numbers from 1001 upwards). The start will be preceded by a briefing of the captains. Competitors starting in the first leg must arrive at the start line at 13:15, but not before 13:00.
4. Each team has to run 5 identical laps of the course. Each runner in the team covers one lap of 4 km. Changes in the relay shall only be made in the designated change zone, which is located at the start/finish. It is not permitted for one runner to complete more than one lap or to start in more than one team.
5. The starting order of the athletes in a team corresponds to the order declared in the Entry Form as of 01/09/2022 at 23:59:59.
Virtual Run - highlights
1. Starting packages will be sent before the start date to the address provided during registration. One parcel contains all the components of the packages for the entire 5-person team. The person who receives the package (usually the captain) is asked to pass the items to the team members. You can find detailed information on how to collect your starting packages here: https://polandbusinessrun.pl/en/news/starting-packages-check-out-what-you-need-to-know
2. The route of the Run should be determined by each runner themselves. The running distance must be 4 km and must be completed on 4 September 2022 between 00:00 and 20:00 Central European Time (CEST).
3. Participants cover the route by running or walking. Running with a pushchair, using Nordic walking poles, running with a guide and running with a dog is permitted. It is also permitted to cover the running distance on a stationary treadmill.
4. The starting order of the athletes is arbitrary. The order of the team's competitors on the result list corresponds to the order declared in the Entry Form as of 01/09/2022 at 23:59:59. It is not necessary that all competitors of the team run at the same place or at the same time.
5. Each competitor records their run using any GPS-enabled running app of their choice (e.g. MapMyRun, Strava, Runkeeper, etc.) or the Poland Business Run app registered on a mobile device, or using a GPS-enabled watch. If running on a stationary treadmill, the run must be documented by taking a photo of the treadmill counter.
6. After completing the Run, the competitors are required to enter the correct results themselves into the Poland Business Run mobile application ("Application") or its browser version. It is required to provide the e-mail address of the given competitor, provided at the team registration, the time achieved and confirmation of the result in the form of a screenshot from the running application, a photo of the treadmill counter or a photo of a watch with GPS function. The size of the uploaded file must not be larger than 2MB.
7. Each competitor must enter their score by 11:59 CEST on 5/09/2022 (Monday) at the latest.
8. A result can only be entered once, on one team only, and cannot be edited. It is the responsibility of the player to enter the correct score. Incorrect or no score entry within the time limit is not subject to complaint.
Click here and check the terms of participation.