Make a donation for Poland Business Run Foundation
POLAND BUSINESS RUN 2020 REGULATIONS (“Regulations”)
1.The main organizer of the Poland Business Run is the Poland Business Run Foundation based in Krakow, at ul. Henryka Siemiradzkiego 17/2, 31-137 Krakow, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register led by the District Court for Krakow - Śródmieście in Krakow, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000617320, NIP 6762507232, REGON 364424465, represented by Agnieszka Pleti – President of the Board www.polandbusinessrun.pl (“Organizer”).
1. To raise awareness of motor disabilitIes.
2. To promote a healthy and active lifestyle, ensuring safety and in compliance with applicable sanitary standards.
3. To integrate the local community with the business environment.
4. To raise money for the purchase of orthopaedic and rehabilitation equipment for beneficiaries of the Poland Business Run Foundation.
III. DATE, LOCATION
1. Poland Business Run shall take place on September 6th, 2020 (Sunday).
2. The competitors must complete the planned route between 00:00 and 18:00 Central European Time (CEST).
3. Poland Business Run, due to its formula, will be implemented by participants anywhere in Poland or in the world over a distance of 4 km.
4. The participant has full discretion in choosing the place of the run.
5. The competitor shall determine the route of the race himself/herself in accordance with the applicable regulations (including road traffic law, the Civil Code and land regulations) and the necessary safety measures in force in the country in which he/she is currently staying.
6. The Organiser shall not be liable for any damages or claims by the participant or third parties resulting from the race route chosen by the participant or from the participant's failure to comply with regulations and safety measures.
IV. FORMULA OF THE RUN
1. Poland Business Run is a relay run.
2. Each team entered must have 5 players. The starting order of players is arbitrary. The order of players in the team on the results list corresponds to the order declared in the Application Form as of 04.09.2020 at 23:59:59:59.
3. It is not necessary for all team members to run in the same place or at the same time.
4. Competitors cover the route by running or walking. It is acceptable to run with a pram, use nordic walking sticks, guided running and running with a dog. It is also allowed to cover the distance on a stationary treadmill.
5. It is forbidden to use bicycles, rollers, skateboards, skis, scooters and other equipment, mobility vehicles while running.
6. Each competitor registers his/her run with one of the commercially available running applications (e.g. Endomondo, Strava, Runkeeper, etc.) with GPS function, registered on a mobile device. It does not apply to the stationary treadmill run, as referred to in point IV.4.
7. After the completed run, the competitors are obliged to enter correct results into the Poland Business Run Application ("Application") (it is required to provide the email address of the given competitor, given at the registration of the team) and to document the result by means of a screenshot from the running application, referred to in point IV.6 or a photo from the navigation screen on the stationary treadmill.
8. Each competitor is obliged to enter his/her result by 19.00 Central European Time (CEST) on 6.09.2020 (Sunday) at the latest.
9. The result can only be entered once and it is not possible to edit it. It is the competitor's responsibility to enter the result according to the actual state of affairs. Incorrectly entered results are not subject to complaint.
10. In order for a team to be classified, all team members must have completed the run and sent the results in accordance with point IV.8.
11. Preliminary results will be announced at 20:00 Central European Time (CEST) on 6.09.2020. The organizer reserves the right to verify them. The official results will be published on 8.09.2020 at 12:00 CEST.
12. Failure to complete the Run or to enter the result in the Application by one of the competitors is connected with the lack of team classification in the race.
13.Detailed information on the Run is available at: https://polandbusinessrun.pl/
V. PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Poland Business Run is open to persons who, during the registration for the Run, i.e. between 27.05.2020 and 10.06.2020, have successfully registered the team and paid the entry fee to the date indicated on the invoice (the day of crediting the appropriate account of the Poland Business Run Foundation shall be counted).
2. The relay must be made up of five persons who, on the day of the run at the latest, are over 18 years old, of any gender.
3. The admission to the start list is determined by filling in the appropriate application form on the Organizer's website between 27.05.2020 from 12:00 p.m. to 10.06.2020 at 23:59:59 p.m. Central European Time (CEST) and paying the entry fee by the date indicated in the invoice.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to reserve a pool of seats for invited competitors and sponsors.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to introduce an additional pool of start numbers and to keep a reserve list.
6. The Organizer does not provide participants with accident insurance.
7. Each competitor starts in the race on his/her own responsibility.
8. Each competitor, accepting the race regulations (by means of an activation link sent to the e-mail address given in the Application Form), declares that he or she is aware that the Organizer does not take responsibility for any damages and consequences of accidents that may occur during the Run.
9. Competitors consent to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of the Organiser and to the use of their image in information and promotional materials.
10. Each competitor should install the Poland Business Run application on a mobile device, used to send the obtained result, in order to classify the player and the team, and to publish the obtained time on the results list. Use of the application is free of charge.
11. Each competitor should wear a starting number and a multifunctional scarf, sent by the Organizer in the starting package during the race.
VI. REGISTRATION AND STARTING FEE
1. The team's participation in the Poland Business Run shall be registered by means of an application form ("Application Form") available on the website www.polandbusinessrun.pl or in the Poland Business Run Application.
2. Start date of participant registration: 27.05.2020 at 12:00 noon Central European Time (CEST).
3. An entry is understood to be the filling in of the online Application Form by the person registering (the following is required when registering: the name of the team, the name of the company /if the entry is a company entry/, the invoice details), the address for delivery of the starter pack for the team and the details of at least one player).
4.Within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the team, the entry fee must be paid and the data of other players must be completed (if the data were not completed during the application). Otherwise the application may be cancelled. At the express request of the applicant, the deadline for payment can be extended with the consent of the Organizer.
5. One competitor can only report one score, only in one team.
6. The entry fee, which is paid by the competitors for participation in the Run, is the amount: PLN 375 net for the whole team (PLN 405 gross).
7. At the express request of the person submitting the team, sent to [email protected] before making the payment, the Organizer may issue an invoice in another currency according to the exchange rate valid on the day of the invoice issue. Requests will be considered within 14 working days from the date of submission.
8.From the net entry fee of PLN 375, part of the funds will be transferred to support people with motor disabilities in the form of co-financing of orthopaedic equipment and rehabilitation. The remaining funds will cover administrative and organisational costs of the race. The distribution of funds depends on the number of teams entered. On 15.06.2020, point VI.8 will be updated with the current distribution of funds.
9. The entry fee should be paid by bank transfer to the appropriate bank account specified in the invoice. In the title of the transfer the pro forma invoice number should be given.
10. The organizer will only accept payments by bank transfer.
11. The reporting team accepts the issuance of a VAT invoice in electronic form.
12.Invoices are generated and sent automatically, based on the data included in the Application Form, by e-mail to the address indicated in the Application Form.
13. At the express request of the person registering the team, sent to [email protected], the Organizer may issue a collective invoice. Requests will be considered within 14 working days from the date of submission.
14. The entry fee once paid is not refundable. The fee cannot be transferred to another relay team. By paying the fee, the team understands that in case of inability to participate in the Run it will not be refunded.
15. As part of the entry fee, each competitor receives an individual starting pack, which includes:
Poland Business Run 2020 medal,
safety pins for attaching the starting number,
gadgets provided by Run sponsors.
16. A set of 5 starting packages for a given team will be sent by 31.08.2020 to the shipping address indicated in the Application Form.
17. In the case of sending starter packages outside Poland, the recipient of the shipment is obliged to cover the costs of the delivery. The cost will be determined individually based on the country of destination of the consignment.
18. The team captain is responsible for the distribution of packages to his/her team members.
19. The team captain is obliged to take care of the accuracy of the data to be entered into the Application Form. After the deadline (4.09.2020) it will not be possible to correct wrongly entered data.
20. The Foundation shall not be liable for possible typing errors or other mistakes in documents and forms made by the team captain or the registering person.
21. Should a package containing runners' packs not be collected, the packs will not be resent. This does not affect the possibility of participation in the race, if the necessary conditions specified in paragraph IV point 4-8 are met.
22. A change of team member is allowed until 04.09.2020 (Friday), 23:59:59 Central European Time (CEST). The change is made by the person registering the team or the captain using his/her account on the Run website, changing the data in the Entry Form accordingly. After the set time, the possibility of editing the competitors' data is blocked.
VII. CLASSIFICATION AND AWARDS
1. All the participants who complete the Poland Business Run will receive souvenir medalMedals will be included in the starter packs.
2.The character of the Run is charitable and recreational. The prizes for the winners in the following categories have been planned:
Running - where the prize is for the teams that have achieved the best time total
Charity - where the prize is intended for the teams that raised the largest amount of money for charity as part of the Pomagam Bardziej action;
3. There will be symbolic prizes for taking places from the 1st to 10th in the running and charitable general classification of teams. The Organizer reserves the right to extend the number of awarded teams.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to additional verification of the times obtained by the participants in the running category.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to introduce additional award categories.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. All participants of the Poland Business Run are bound by the Regulations. By submitting an application, the participants declare that they have read the Regulations and accept their provisions and undertake to respect them.
2. Any violation of these Regulations by competitors may result in the disqualification of the team that includes the player violating the Regulations. Disqualification may take place both during and after the race.
3. Possible complaints regarding the classification of teams and the operation of the application can be made in writing to [email protected] until 21:00 Central European Time (CEST) on 6.09.2020. Complaints sent after this time will not be considered.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations, which shall apply to participants upon publication of the changed Regulations on the website
5. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the Run without giving reasons.
6. The Poland Business Run Foundation has the exclusive right to make a binding interpretation of the provisions of these Regulations, to resolve disputes and doubts arising during their application and to answer questions concerning their content.
7. All correspondence, requests and enquiries to the Organiser should be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]